July 19, 2009
The girls made it back safely from teen week yesterday and said they had a great time. Once again I am counting on them to post their pics and update their blogs with information on teen week and camp.
Tyler, Alayna, and I had a fun week here at home:
*we went to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. So cute, but our movie theater over doubled their ticket prices, so we may not be going there anymore.
*Alayna had a bike accident and scraped up her knee pretty badly. Reminds me of someone else I know…
*Alayna finished swimming lessons on Friday. She can do some pretty cool stuff now and is much more confident in the water.
*They went over to a friend’s house to play this week, and some friends came over to play.
*I got through several hours of stuff for Primary and have started stuff for work again. This summer has flown by faster than any other summer- ever!! I will focus this week on putting on professional portfolio together since the principal will be checking it in November. Talk about stress! I go back to work on August 13. Can we vote on a longer summer??
*Yesterday, Bob drove to pick up the girls, we cleaned and detailed both cars, did the laundry, cleaned the house, hair cuts, did the grocery shopping, and then watched Pink Panther 2 as a family. Its nice to finally have everyone home.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree… But I shall keep hammering away until I succeed. So, if you drive by our house and...
-
Hawks, Hail, and Helicopters! It was a really weird week. One day when I was taking Alayna to school, a huge helicopter flew right over...
-
The week: I made more sweet rolls, because I love them. Odd that no one in my house does. Tyler was busy practicing OPUS, showchoir choreog...
No comments:
Post a Comment