Hart Family News
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Happy Graduation, Kayla!!
1 comment:
CinnaPatty
said...
Awww, what a fantastic day! Hooray!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Utah- Part 4
Raising Teenagers is Like Nailing Jello to a Tree!
Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree… But I shall keep hammering away until I succeed. So, if you drive by our house and...
Hawks, Hail, and Helicopters!
Hawks, Hail, and Helicopters! It was a really weird week. One day when I was taking Alayna to school, a huge helicopter flew right over...
Sweet Rolls, Practicum, and the busyness of it all!
The week: I made more sweet rolls, because I love them. Odd that no one in my house does. Tyler was busy practicing OPUS, showchoir choreog...
1 comment:
Awww, what a fantastic day! Hooray!
Post a Comment