Sunday, January 29, 2006

January 29, 2006

January 29, 2006

Well, I finished my final final! Whoo-hoo! Now I get my fingerprints done this week and wait for my official grade to come, and then I get to send off for my new license. I am so excited. It is so nice to have that done. Bob and I went to vote on Tuesday and the bond passed with 75% of the people voting yes. So, the new school will be finished by Fall 2007. I’m afraid they are going to have to split our ward too because it is growing too fast. They actually had people sit up where the choir normally does because there were no seats left. I guess that’s a good thing?

Marisa had a fun rehearsal for orchestra Friday night. They are getting ready for the Metro Honors concert next Saturday. She auditions for what chair she will be tomorrow.

We have a fun week planned ahead. Hal and Corey are coming to do cool science presentations to Tyler and Kayla’s classes at school. The kids have a primary performance as well as Marisa’s orchestra performance. We are also gearing up for our big Survivor Premiere Party with our new chocolate fountain. Look out!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4