Sunday, February 10, 2008

-35 degrees? Are you kiddin' me??

February 10, 2008

I am hoping you will write back and let me know the sun still exists and this isn’t turning into The Day After Tomorrow. When we went to church this morning, the wind chill was at (-35)!!! How insane is that, really?

We were thrilled “Lost” started back up! How many of you watch it and what do you think? I still LOVE that show! So intriguing!

Well, Alayna lost her very first tooth today!!! We will post a picture so you can all see the “details”. She is very excited the tooth fairy is coming. Let’s hope that old tooth fairy doesn’t forget to come.

I subbed Tyler’s class in the morning on Friday. When I walked them down to choir, the teacher asked me if I would be at the choir concert that afternoon. I said, “What choir concert?” Apparently, Tyler forgot to give me the note. The original concert had been canceled twice due to snow, so it could only be held during school. So, I rearranged my schedule so I could be there. In case you can’t find him in the picture, he is the one in a maroon striped shirt with black sweat pants that have a yellow stripe and has hair that looks like it hasn’t been combed in over a week!! The concert was cute and I videotaped it.

Marisa was accepted into the Kennedy Honors Orchestra! Only a couple from each school are accepted. I think we have found one of her passion in life! Kayla got about 4-5 inches of her hair cut off today. Check it out in the picture we post.

My laptop with the very expensive bill should be back this week. It better be since I will REALLY need it the next week!

Bob just updated our slide shows. If you click where the title of the post is, it should send you straight to the slide shows. Don’t forget you can subscribe to our website. Have a great, warm, and happy week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am a Lost watcher, and the new season got me out of my chair a few times already, screaming "what?!"

I've got theories galore, but my newest favorite is that Jack's dad is somehow Jacob. In the season opener when Hurley sees inside the cabin...its actually Jack's dad (you can see his white shoes).

Oh, and i think Desmond...was copied somehow in the explosion of season 2...and that is why he woke up naked and seemed to live through his past again. and that is why they found the plane on the bottom of the ocean full of bodies.

anyway, if you want to start an email thread, feel free to drop me a line and I'm sure I'll talk your head off about it.

rizzy105@gmail.com

Utah- Part 4