Sunday, July 05, 2009

BEFORE summer vacation trip

June 28, 2009
BEFORE summer vacation trip

I just didn’t have time to get this off before we had to leave for St. Louis.

Scout Camp: Tyler had his last year of cubscout camp. We had record heat and humidity that week and it was the worst on the day that Bob chaperoned! Maybe Tyler or Bob will write up how the week went?

Girls Camp: My fingers are crossed that Kayla and Marisa will write up about camp on their blogs (hint hint) We had a major storm with 60 mph winds and tornadoes come through so they had to be evacuated from camp. When they came back, all their tents were flooded and all their stuff was wet. So they slept in cars and other tents I think. They came home on Friday and were out cold.

Alayna and me: We had a fun week together with just the two of us. We went to see “Monsters VS Aliens”, we went to lunch with daddy, played some games, and watched some shows. We had so much fun.

Ok, that’s the week in a nutshell. I wish I had written it while I still remembered details.















Kayla with the gorgeous sunset!






















Unpacking girls camp and scout camp and packing for St. Louis. Yikes!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4