Sunday, December 21, 2014

Science, Sickness, and SO glad Kayla’s home!!!

Oh what a week!  1st of all we are SO glad Kayla made it home.  After several delays and flight changes, she still made it in time to see Tyler perform! AND Alayna is taller than Kayla!

IMG_20141220_194911090

IMG_20141220_195705389

Bob woke up Monday morning  throwing up.  Lovely.  Was out 2 full days of work from this awful stomach flu that is all over CR.  Yes, we got our flu shots, but apparently this is a different strain.  Lovely.  On Friday at work I had a migraine and was starting to feel yucky- hoping it was just exhaustion. I laid on the couch, couldn’t sleep, starting throwing up at 3AM.  You know its bad when you wish you were just back to bad fibro pain and utter exhaustion.I was out all day yesterday.  Better today.  Glad its all out of the way before Christmas!

Well, I made it through 21 science presentations this week and they were a HUGE hit!  Teachers kept coming in to find out what was going on because that’s all the kids talked about!  So, a special thank you to Hal and Corey for teaching me this stuff and to my parents for cultivating in me a string love of learning…

My daily oobleck making crew:

Always lots of fun with dry ice:

A cute tidbit from the week:

Student: Mrs. Hart, are you chaperoning the dance???
Me: No You wouldn’t want me to- if I came I would just be crazy and out dancing with you.
Student: Exactly! You would be the BEST chaperone!

 

CANT WAIT TO TALK TO MARISA THIS WEEK!!!!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4