Sunday, January 18, 2015

They grow up so fast…

We got to go see Tyler perform at the Friends & Family show this week.  He looked AMAZING and even made me cry.  He is definitely in his element up there and truly seems to love it!

Alayna had her very 1st show choir show at Supernova this Saturday.  We had to get up super early to do her hair and make up.  I heard she did great (we get to see her in a couple weeks).  She looks so grown up…

005

003

A teacher at the middle school felt I should be recognized for being asked to speak at a state conference.  No one from Anamosa has ever been asked to do so.  She turned the article into the newspaper and main website.

018

019

I am also twitterpated as Brian Boyle not only favorited my tweet, but he retweeted it and wrote me back!!  Now if I could only get him to come speak in Iowa!!!  Who is Brian Boyle?  One of my real life heroes.  He wrote “Ironheart” which if you havent read, you need to- right now!  He was in a horrific car accident but worked his way back (learning how to rewalk etc) and competed in the ironman triathalon and finished it!!!  Truly inspirational and I booktalked his story this week.

001

Also, I worked on my Shelfie.  Yes, there is such a thing.  I am holding a contest at both schools where everyone has to match the staff member with their shelfies.  Here are some shots of mine.  It was so funny because they all faced the same way and froze, like it was an official photo shoot!

005

010

012

24 days til Marisa gets home!!!!!

53 days til the cruise!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4