Sunday, May 17, 2015

Randoms

Here is a picture of the front tree we finished:

IMG_20150511_165916831[1]

I made the paper again for Battle of the Books

IMG_20150514_112320788[1]

I don’t have any pictures of Tyler’s prom because he is a freaking idiot.  He had friends over the night before, (this time they weren't imaginary) but he begged me to get 5 pizzas because they were hungry and they only ate 2.  Grrrr.  They stayed up all night and then slept away Saturday.  I woke him up at almost 2:00 and he had overslept his alarm.  He had to be at pictures at 2:30.  He forgot to pick up the corsage, his car was out of gas, and his church pants werent washed so they had remnants of last Sundays dinner on them.  Grrr!  I asked where pics were being taken and he said he didn’t know but promised me pictures.  No pictures came.  He came home in between dinner and the dance because he forgot his ID- Shocker.  He said he had to stuff her in the car because her dress was so huge.  So, I have no idea how the night went and I don’t have any pictures.  Raise your hand if you know who is in a bad mood…

IMG_20150515_183749342_HDR[1]

Marisa visiting Payson Temple

Heres a picture of Kayla- even though it’s a month old- she never shares any pictures…

No comments:

Utah- Part 4