Sunday, May 01, 2016

Faith in the Lord requires Faith in His Timing!

It sure is interesting to look back on the past 10+ years and see the Lord’s hand in so  many decisions and events.  It is certainly something that builds testimony.  As most of you know by now, I was offered the Excelsior Middle School library position and I truly couldn't be more excited!!!   I am so grateful I prayed and followed promptings to finally be at this point.  I felt a HUGE, literal load come off my shoulders when the offer came.  I didn't realize how much the stress of my current job was weighing me down.  After Tyler’s show I freaked out a bit because I couldn't figure out if the call really came and I was offered the job or I just made it up in my head because I wanted it so bad.  That was so weird!!!  It is also way more pay, close to home, and now I’ll be close to Alayna.  Like I said, many prayers answered.  Sometimes when we pray, the answer doesn't come until years later.  I certainly feel an immense sense  of gratitude!

Bob and I finally got to go out yesterday to celebrate our anniversary.  We had a wonderful date and went to to Olive Garden for lunch. 

Tyler did an AMAZING job in “The Music man” this week.  We were very impressed by all his lines, his singing and his dancing!  Way to go, Tyler!

 

Marisa left for Mexico Saturday morning and has made it safely to Celaya!

 

No pics of Kayla and Brandon this week Sad smile I think they have been super busy with a new semester.  We love and miss you guys!!!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4