Monday, September 05, 2016

Another great busy week

IMG_20160831_080837496_HDR

This is a picture of my OCM group.  Great 6th graders and I love working with them!

Some students helped me finish the book drop.  For more school stuff- check out my work blog!

IMG_20160902_111256758_HDR

The babies are happy and flourishing!

IMG_20160826_174713822

Marisa started school. I have no pictures of her or Kayla and Brandon this week Sad smile

I spent the weekend ill. I know I overdid it badly.  This job is running me into the ground. But I love it.  I am currently searching for balance.

Tyler and Alayna took their cat socializing/dog walking training and can now go do it any time they want.

We watched “Miracles from Heaven” as a family this weekend.  I HIGHLY recommend it!  Also, for those who don't know, I have a new calling as Mia Maid advisor Smile

Alayna is looking into the bowling team and backstage help for the plays.  She is really enjoying high school and seminary!

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

Mia Maid advisor! Lucky!

Utah- Part 4