Sunday, November 13, 2016

Another challenging and exhausting week

This has been a very challenging and exhausting week.  Especially discouraged by the fact that my fibro is worsening and I can’t seem to fix it.  Hopefully the doctor can help me find some solutions next month.  I think this picture sums up how we all feel.  I found her asleep like this…

IMG_20161110_165513132

One highlight was that Bob bought me flowers!

IMG_20161111_064309688

Sorry this is short this week.  My phone broke so I wasn't able to take many pictures.

Marisa and Jared- Good luck with the performances this week!

Also, keep Brandon and Kayla in your prayers.  They are having a terrible tie trying to find an affordable apt at BYU.  If any of you have any contacts, they could use some help!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4