Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hart April update -Part 2

Alayna has been doing awesome on the tennis team.  She won her last 2 matches and really seems to enjoy playing.  She has also been practicing driving with Bob.  We hope to get her a school license so she can drive to and from school next year.  I will try to get some pictures at her next match.

Kayla has been pretty sick with the pregnancy so far.  I was hoping she would be lucky and not go through what I did.  She started school last week for the spring semester.  She and Brandon will be moving up to Idaho next week for the summer.  Brandon will be working and she will keep going with school. 

Marisa is moving into Brandon and Kayla’s apt next week.  She will stay there while she does spring semester and then she heads to Brazil for her internship June 24- August 24ish? She is pretty excited and I wish I could go with her!

Tyler still doesn't have a full time job but is subbing for the daycare. I am still not sure if he will be out to Utah this summer.  He has applied to the MATC for the digital media program (in Lehi, Utah) but we haven't heard back if he was accepted yet. 

I have been dealing with an awful cough and hardly slept the past month.  Finally couldnt take it anymore- went in to the dr and found I had an upper respiratory infection. So I am doing MUCH better now that I have meds to clear that up.  I am still LOVING my job.  I am so happy there ar]nd there are so many awesome things going on.  I have connected with Wehrenberg and the Marion Public library to help push our summer reading program.  I have been training to take over all pf the NWEA testing for the whole school. We have had more skyping fun and I just love it all!

Since I have no pics of my kids- you get pics of the babies!

IMG_20170319_170759783

No comments:

Utah- Part 4