Sunday, July 26, 2020

What happened to June and July?!

I feel like life has been a blur.  Most days I don't know what day it is. I can't believe I haven't updated the blog in 2 months, but honestly because of the virus we are at home all the time and nothing new is happening.  We have a fantastic daily routine- I think we will able to slip into retirement pretty easily! My memory has been crappy but I will do my best to assemble the last 2 months.

I was able to take a tour of my new school! It's huge and beautiful, and so many wonderful collaboration/working spaces. The library...oh the library! Look at this view of all the windows. I cant wait til the painting and flooring are done. AND cant wait for the new furniture and new books. What an exciting time!!!

Starting tomorrow- me, Deb (the other intermediate librarian) and both our associates will be at the main district building labeling and processing 1300 brand new laptops to hand out next month.  It will be lots of work so I am grateful they are letting us start now and that my face shields came in! No word yet on when we can get into the schools or when my books can be delivered.

We had a great fathers day!  The kids got Bob a t-shirt of what Ellie calls him and an ice cream maker that we used to make peach ice cream!  I hope Bob knows how much we love and appreciate all he does for us.


 My favorite part of this summer has been connecting more with family!







Our garden is flourishing!


I have had time to practice with my hair, workout, do yoga (moving to level 2) and really take care of me.  I hope I can keep it up when school starts!



1 comment:

outofafrica said...

Absolutely LOVE the photo with your glasses!!

Utah- Part 4