Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021- What will it bring?!

 I am going into 2021 very differently.  I feel like I have learned a ton this past year and want to see how it all progresses for me.

Because of COVID, I learned to FIND time to read my scriptures and the conference talks DAILY.  I was able to build that habit and am able to immerse myself and find joy in my study.  After each conference, I order the conference guide from Deseret News and then read a talk each day.  I also use scripture study guides.  For 2021, I got this wonderful D&C guide to goes along with Come Follow Me. I also got these great Book of Mormon made easier books that I LOVE.  Because if I have learned anything, it is that our priorities, what we CHOOSE, makes a huge difference.



I have taken my health even more seriously. I workout every day. We do yoga every day.  We have started a HART fitness challenge for 2021.  I am careful what I eat and making sure I take care of me and sleep. I also get massage therapy every month.  I feel selfish somedays, but I see me becoming a better and stronger person.


While I despise my mask, and we are back full time with students, I know the Lord is watching over me.  It's hard to breathe and my glasses fog every minute of the day. 

 

While crazy things have happened in the 1st 10 days of the new year (storming of the capitol and a new virus strain), I am going into this year with hope and happiness. We have a cruise planned to the Mexican Riviera and I turn 50 years old this year.  Bring it 2021- i am ready :)


No comments:

Utah- Part 4