Sunday, July 08, 2007

July 8 (before trip)

July 8, 2007 (Previous week)

Well, before I tell about our trip to Tennessee, I better catch up on what happened the week before.
1. Marisa went with her cousin, Jared, to spend a week with Grandparents Harts in Illinois. They had a wonderful time doing so many fun things: baptisms in the temple in Nauvoo, Geo-caching in Quincy, seeing some shows in Nauvoo like the BYU ballroom team, etc. Maybe Marisa will take a minute to write her experiences of the week.
2. Tyler spent the week at cub scout day camp. Bob chaperoned the first day, which happened to be the hottest of the week at 93 degrees. Other than the heat, Tyler had a great time. He got to do archery, BB guns, crafts, made banana boats, games, marksmanship, cooking, nature activities, etc. It was great for him and he dropped at night because he was so tired.
3. I spent the week completing my Geography class. I wrote 9 papers and got a 97% on them. Now I just have the final this week and then that class is done. Whoo-hoo!!!
4. On Friday, Bob’s car broke down. We found out it was the alternator and were able to get it fixed.

I guess that’s about all we did. We also spent time packing for our trip to Tennessee. Happy 39th Anniversary to my Grandma and Grandpa Ribera and Happy Birthday to Nina!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4