Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22, 2007

July 22, 2007

Another busy week has flown by and we have realized school starts in one month. Where did the summer go??

I found out I got an A on my Geography final. That was a HUGE accomplishment! I also took two midterms for my middle school course this week.

Marisa finished up her college for kids courses. She absolutely LOVED them. She made a corn husk doll, a 9 patch quilt, and had a cultural day with her French class. Grandma was able to come up for the day to attend the open house with Marisa on Tuesday- they did some really fun stuff.

Kayla, Tyler, and Alayna all completed their swimming lessons this week.

Debbie and family arrived on Friday for a week of fun. Already we have played tennis, done geo-caching, played games, etc.

I wasn’t able to do much this weekend since I pulled a back muscle really bad. It happened while trying to twist the drain plug out. If that isn’t a sign of old age, I don’t know what is….hehe!

Kayla got her bottom braces on- not a fun experience. She is already looking forward to getting them off.

we had a HUGE storm hit Monday night which completely trashed our canopy. Some trees in the neighborhood were knocked down as well.

Well, that is my very fast summation of the week. Hope all is going well. I miss hearing from everyone (MAJOR HINT!)

Love-
Kris

No comments:

Utah- Part 4