Sunday, September 02, 2007

September 2, 2007

September 2, 2007

Just a quick check in. Nothing new or out of the ordinary happened this week. Marisa continued volleyball and is on the black team. We don’t know what level yet, but should find out Tuesday.
I have been filling every waking hour with studying and homework. I also subbed two days this week. (That means I have subbed 4 out of the first 10 days of school.) I have several more jobs lined up. It sure helps knowing people. I am almost done with one of my history courses. I am really enjoying the class. Wish I could take my time on it, but I REALLY must get all these courses done before the long-term job starts.
Bob and his team at work got to go golfing one afternoon this week. He had a great time and his team won.
Bob and I are teaching the sunbeams today. There are 12 of them. It makes for a long afternoon. Hopefully it will go well. I brought treats and lots of coloring pages.
Tomorrow, Bob may take the kids canoeing with another family in our ward while I stay here to get stuff done. I hope that we can spend the afternoon relaxing. We have a busy few weeks ahead.
Well, as I said, nothing new going on here. We miss hearing from everyone. Enjoy your Labor Day!

Kris

No comments:

Utah- Part 4