Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11, 2007

September 11, 2007

Another update for another busy week!

1. I subbed for 3 days this past week. I definitely enjoy being at the middle school. I have 2 days scheduled so far this week.
2. I am the new CTR6 primary teacher. Let’s just say after Sunday, I was reminded of why I love middle school. Hmmm…
3. I finished one of my history courses this weekend! I did run into a major problem when their site shut down during my final!!! So, I am trying to get a hold of my professor to take the test over. Only one more history class to go. I register for the other two classes soon.
4. Bob spent 5 hours on Saturday helping a family in our ward put on a new roof. They aren’t even close to being done. Looks like he will go again this Saturday. He is also doing lots of overtime through this month and trying to catch the BYU games when he can. He has definitely been busy.
5. Last week, Alayna and I made playdough for her class. We had so much fun. I will post a picture so you can see.
6. Alayna is loving kindergarten and talks about her “class-mates” all the time.
7. Tyler is enjoying school and is becoming one of the funniest people I know. What a character!
8. Kayla is finally settling in to middle school. She dropped vocal so she could have 2 more study hall days. That should help with all the extra homework she has had.
9. Marisa’s volleyball team won their game last night against Taft!! She was so excited. She is also busy with orchestra, French (she keeps speaking to me in it!), and an honors history course! She is also trying to study early for the GEO bee so she can beat Henry Kopesky!

Well, that sums up our busy previous week. Tonight we are making scripture bags at activity days, Marisa has YW, Bob and I have to get the new magnetic temple recommends, etc. Whew! You can say the Harts are never bored!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Utah- Part 4