Sunday, May 04, 2008

Marisa's Adventureland report

Well, yesterday I went to Adventure Land in Des Moines to preform in a “Festival of Bands” competition. It was so much fun! I had never been there before, so it was all new to me. First, we went on a ride called the “Space Shot” and it shot you straight up in the air really fast and then bounced you back down. It was great! Then I went on the “Tornado” which was a really fast up and down roller coaster. We did it 3 times because it was so fun! We also went on a Ferris Wheel and a whole bunch of other spinning and swinging rides. At the end of the day, we went on a roller coaster called the “Dragon”. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! It was super fast and it went upside down 2 times!!! I’ll never do it again, but at least I can say I did it. Overall the whole trip was really fun and I hope our family can go sometime!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4