Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

November 27, 2009

Anonymous
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!


We hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!! We were so lucky to spend it with family: Hal and Corey, Debbie and Trent and family, and Jeff and Grace who flew all the way from Arizona. We have had a very fun-filled past couple of days. One of the things we girls were looking forward to the most, was going to see New Moon which we did today! We loved it!! I think Marisa, Kayla, and friends hyperventilated through most of the movie and it was so cute. I thought it was much better than New Moon and the werewolves are definitely my favorite!!!

Happy 41st Birthday to Bob! This year his birthday actually fell on Thanksgiving so we had a dual celebration. We also went out on a date earlier this week to celebrate which consisted of going to Staples to buy a new printer (ours died!) and a trip to Cold Stone on a very chilly night.
We also took some family pictures (a special thanks to Corey for being our photographer) I will post a couple, but the rest you will have to wait and see on our Christmas card.

Alayna got sick AGAIN! She keeps getting a fever with it, so we have to keep her home from school. She missed two days this week. I stayed home with her one day and Bob the other. Tyler auditioned for and made one of the main parts in the school science musical called “Cosmic Pinball”! I am so happy and excited for him! I know we have had a busy week, but I cant seem to remember everything. Maybe because I am so enamored by “New Moon” that nothing else can penetrate my mind…lol!

We head back into our normal routine again next week with a VERY busy December ahead. These small vacations go entirely too quick. I have yet another principal observation this week. I am getting so sick of them. Cross your fingers for me- I need all the help I can get!!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4