Monday, January 31, 2011

You spin me round- like a record baby- round…round…round…

You spin me round- like a record baby- round…round…round…

So, long story short, I found out this weekend what vertigo is and I am here to tell you that it is NOT fun! Especially for someone who gets motion sickness anyway, and hates spinning on any sort of ride. My world started “spinning” Saturday night and it wouldn’t stop so I was hurling, much to Tyler’s delight (dripping with sarcasm here), by Sunday morning. Bob took me to the dr and apparently some inner ear fluid buildup is responsible for the theme park rides only occurring in my head. I’m on some meds for the dizziness and praying hard for it to clear in the next few days.

IMG_3009

(Picture Alayna drew of me yesterday.  I “feel better” on the top picture and was “sick on the couch” in my snuggie on the bottom one.  So sad!)

More sickies

So, Tyler missed 2 more days of school due to the flu and now Kayla has that nasty head cold. Man! This winter has really bitten us in the butt!

Her dream house

Kayla had to design and label her dream house for French. It’s nice to know she dreams big. She has a bowling alley, movie theater, arcade, atrium, etc. Her friend, Merritt, came over for several hours on Saturday to help her with the project.

IMG_3007

IMG_3008

Metro

Marisa was in the Metro Honors Orchestra this weekend. It was a beautiful concert and I loved the Tchaikovsky piece they did. I didn’t take pictures but Bob taped it if anyone would like to see it.

She has been also trying to get up the nerve to ask a guy to the WPA dance which is at the end of February. I’ll let you know if she actually does it.

IMG_3001

IMG_3004

(Alayna imitating Wipeout)

IMG_3006

(The picture Alayna drew of me and Bob)

Ok, so that’s a pathetic summation for the week. Maybe next week’s will be better when I actually feel better?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Another likeness we share: motion sickness. I think we must be related somehow...Love ya sis, hope you feel better soon.

The Borden Family said...

Sounds like a bummer of a week. I love the artistic additions this week. Hope you are all on the mend.

Utah- Part 4