Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

My new vinyl arrived that I put downstairs. It got me to thinking about what moments in my life have taken my breath away. I guess I thought I would share my top 5 so it can go in my blog book just for fun.

IMG_3289

1. The greatest decision I ever made was to marry my best friend! This month is our 18th anniversary and I am more and more in love with him every day.

2. My very 1st baby! Marisa’s arrival was an amazing and beautiful experience. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

3. Although it took 53 brutal hours, I was so happy to have Kayla join our family. Such a beautiful, sweet, and tiny baby.

Mom with Kayla

4. The arrival of my only son. This time the epidural actually worked and I was able to assist in the delivery. An amazing and memorable experience.

5. The arrival of our last baby. Although she was a very sick baby, we were so thrilled to add her to our growing, eternal family.

mom and Alayna

This is only 5. I feel blessed to have had so many experiences in my 40 years that have truly taken my breath away!

BLPD (11)

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

Awhhhhh! Love it! Congratulations on 18 years. Surely it's not been that long.

Utah- Part 4