Sunday, April 03, 2011

SpongeBob and a Bonsai Tree

SpongeBob

Alayna has been obsessed with drawing lately and her biggest theme has been SpongeBob. She has covered my fridge with her different pictures. She says she might want to be an artist when she grows up!

IMG_3311

Early Anniversary

My surprise anniversary gift accidentally arrived early this week. Bob got me a beautiful indoor Bonsai Tree called a “Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella Tree”. Not only did he get something so thoughtful that represents our summer plans, but also to match my new décor and go on my new end table(yes, that’s what he said)! I just love it and it’s a PERFECT gift!!

IMG_3312

ITS DONE

Well, it took almost 5 weeks, but the house is DONE. We literally cleaned and organized every square inch of this place. The right side of the shed is stuffed with garage sale stuff. The storage room took all week. I SHOULD have taken a before picture because you would never believe the difference, But I will include the after picture. It is an incredible relief to have it all done. Now I get to start on some other projects I’ve been waiting to do.

Well, not much else happened this week. Marisa bought some beautiful spring flowers for us, my tulips broke through the ground, and Marisa and I went for a 5K practice before our run this month. The weather has been gorgeous and we are thrilled Spring is on its way! Only 36 days left of school!!!!

IMG_3313

IMG_3315

*Pics I forgot to add from last week

IMG_3309

IMG_3310

1 comment:

Angela said...

SO JEALOUS of your storage room. You are an organizational genius.

Utah- Part 4