Sunday, April 10, 2011

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.

April 10, 2011

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.

(Bern Williams)

Hallelujah! The weather has been gorgeous this week!! We have been outside walking, running, playing at the park, gardening, etc. We are LOVING feeling the actual warmth of the sun on our skin. I was so excited to be outside I forgot to take many pictures this week. We started our garden, cut down some bushes, etc. It has just felt like heaven. I almost ran out of the house this morning singing “Oh what a beautiful morning” but I refrained.

IMG_3316

(Beautiful thunderstorm, but my pic doesn’t do it justice!)

Odds and Ends

~Bob played in the Stake Men’s Basketball Tournament yesterday, but they lost both games. Apparently the guys they play each year keep getting younger and younger…

~Marisa and Kayla had State Solo and Ensemble yesterday. Marisa did a solo and received a division 1 (the highest you can get) and a duet with a friend that also received a division 1! Kayla was part of a woodwind ensemble but we don’t have her score yet.

~Alayna had some friends over to play dress up this week.

IMG_3317

IMG_3318

~Kayla won her tennis meet this week! Whoo hoo!!

~Tonight Kayla will be receiving her patriarchal blessing. We are so excited for her and this big step she has been preparing for!

That’s it for this week. I will try to be better at pics and info next week.

4 comments:

The Borden Family said...

Sounds like an excellent week. So glad you have some sunshine. It's such a good thing. Where did you get that "danger" apron. We need one of those! Congrats to Marisa and Kayla. Thanks for the continued good examples for our kids!

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

LOL! That actually says "Dancer". It was my bum wrap when i used to teach dance cause my butt is big! We can't wait for you guys to come visit!

Angela said...

Yah for Kayla and Marisa. I heard Bob was one of the best players on the basketball team, so yah Bob too. You always have the BEST, most appropriate quotes, you'll have to tell me where you find them all.

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Angela, it is all due to my mad internet research skills! Jk! I just google and search around til I find something that fits. If I cant, I just make one up...lol!

Utah- Part 4