Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother’s Day, Mom, Prom, and Happy Birthday Kris!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the women who have made such a positive difference in my life. I am truly grateful for all of you!

DSCF2006

Our week was full of such wonderful things!

•Tyler finally got his braces off and is so excited!!

•Happy Birthday to Me! We had a fun dinner out with the kids on Monday night and a pizza place that was this little “hole in the wall” in Marion. The pizza was surprisingly good!

When I woke up in the morning I saw that the kids had decorated the living room in streamers. That night Bob took me out to Red Robin and Coldstone. When we got home the kids had cleaned and made me an oreo cheesecake. It was a wonderful birthday!

DSCF1972

DSCF1970

•We had 2 concerts on Thursday night. I attended Alayna’s orchestra concert and Bob attended Tyler’s choir concert. As usual, they both did a great job.

DSCF1977

DSCF1976

•Kayla went to the Linn-Mar prom with Blake and they doubled with Merritt and John. They were out literally all night and Kayla said they had a ton of fun.

Photo

Image05112013173203

•We had an amazingly beautiful experience yesterday as we were able to take Marisa through the Nauvoo temple to receive her endowments. It was a beautiful and emotional day. We were able to go through with her cousin Jared and his parents. The Hart Gparents were there as were Jared’s other grandparents. I hope it was a wonderful memory that Marisa will never forget.

DSCF1989

DSCF1991

DSCF1995

DSCF1997

DSCF1998

DSCF2001

DSCF2004

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

Oh what a fantastic day! Days! May is so busy! But it's all nice stuff. I forgot to even text you on your Bday!!! It was the 7th? I don't even know. Which pizza place did you hit? Maybe we need to give it a try.

Utah- Part 4