Sunday, November 12, 2017

Blog 10-29-17

Blog 10-29-17

Way to go Bob, Tyler, and Alayna on all the amazing apple juice you made yesterday!

Cant wait to try it!

clip_image001

clip_image002

Happy 19th Birthday to Tyler!!!

This is the best “cake” I could do after the long day we both had.  8 Minions plus 11 for the candles makes 19 right? When he saw it he burst out laughing and gave me a hug!  And for the record it tasted awesome!

clip_image003

I spent 2 days at the PLC conference (Not by choice). While most of it didn’t aply to me, the speakers were amazing and I now know the guys we need for secretary of education!

clip_image004

Long story short- Im in Utah! Kayla went to the doctor on Friday and she is 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated.  They decided to induce on Monday so she will be admitted tonight!!!

My trip went smoothly. I was exhausted from the 2 day PD but so excited to come! The girls picked me up in the morning.  We went out for brunch at IHOP since Bob never takes me!

clip_image005

clip_image006

clip_image007

Then we did some pre-baby pedicure prep!

clip_image008

clip_image009

clip_image010

Then we went last minute shopping and then all the cousins went to the Escape Room!

clip_image011

SO excited for tonight!

clip_image012

clip_image013

No comments:

Utah- Part 4