Sunday, February 24, 2019

Life continues...


Monday I didnt have school so I had a day for me. Even though it was cold, it was nice to be outside.  I got a haircut, went out to lunch with Bob, etc.  It was a really nice day.

Wednesday was a snow day again.  We are now up to June 10!  But I spent the day snuggled up and reading some great books!

Look at the snow build up on my library windows- we are very worried about the snow melting now...


This is what roads in southern CR look like now


Kayla, Brandon, Ellie and Marisa were up in SLC yesterday for a planning meeting for Portugal and spending time with the Riberas! Wish we could be there!  Bob and Tyler fly out on Tuesday to AZ for a week to visit the Harts.  Wish Alayna and I could go too!  My bookfair arrives this week!  Its been crazy busy.



We found Coco an amazing new home with an older couple and a new mom who LOVES snuggles! We are trying to find excellent homes for them before Alayna heads off to college next year.  They said he is so happy and has some new furry friends!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4