Sunday, March 24, 2019

Spring Break

This week was VERY needed!  I will say I didnt accomplish a whole bunch, but I did get some relaxing in which was great!

Ive been binge-waching Arrow since I am so behind.  I also finally got to see Robin Hood (loved it!) and the new MI: Fallout (also loved it) while doing my treadmill.  I did absolutely no reading!

Alayna did some puppy sitting for 2 families.  I had fun playing with them too but didnt get any pics:(  She also got some new indoor plants to spruce up the place and "make us happy."

I made chocolate strawberries to "make me happy" lol

Bob and I finally got to go on a date.  We tried the new pizza place downtown Marion called Urban Pie.  It was good, but not amazing.  What WAS amazing is as we were leaving and crossing the busy street, Bob lifted a hand to wave at the guy who let us cross and our beautiful salad crashed and exploded on the pavement in front of everyone! It was hilarious- with lettuce flying! Oh well!


We also went to Orange Leaf after for frozen yogurt!

The snow has finally melted and the weather has been beautiful!  We have lots of flooding but so far we havent had any direct problems from it  This is by my school.

No comments:

Utah- Part 4