Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Summer- Part 1

This summer I am focusing entirely on me.  It's vital for my survival- so you won't hear much from me.

We came home from Denver to a clogged kitchen sink that promptly exploded over Bob as he tried to fix it.  It smelled like vomit.  We had to have a plumber come, who also found more leaks.

 There was also evidence of what looked like a pizza crime scene but was actually evidence of what the kids ate while we were in Denver.
We have had some crazy beautiful storms

I babysat 3 cute, sweet, little baby kitty terrors who can climb and jump like nobody's business!




Got a new living room carpet and a new bedside table/organizer for me...



Some VERY deep cleaning (Can you see Bob?)

Organizing pictures and completed 3 more Blog Books: 2016, 2017, 2018



Bob and I have done 5 weeks straight of yoga every day. Im getting stronger and finally hit one of my goals of upward facing dog!




No comments:

Utah- Part 4