Sunday, November 03, 2019

Part 4- Odds and ends

CONGRATULATIONS to Alayna for being accepted into BYU-Idaho!  Which is her 1st choice.  She is still waiting to hear from BYU to make final choices but she is super happy!

I finally got to meet Anthony this week! We got to Facetime the whole family on Halloween!  Glad my parents and Grandma Jo got to meet him too!  We love him!

We LOVED taking Ellie out Trick or Treating.  She was adorable but it was freezing!!  It was around 30 degrees but she loved it!



We got to watch Tyler play on a live broadcast- He would need to explain more, but I know he is pretty high ranked in Overwatch and he and the team he works with played and we were able to watch him play live- which was cool!
Did I mention I have a new yoga buddy?


No comments:

Utah- Part 4