Sunday, March 27, 2022

Day 4- Willemstad, Curacao

 Curacao (pronounced cure-a-so) is a Dutch Caribbean island. It reminded me so much of the Netherlands and the Vankays!  The homes are painted all sorts of colors.  I'll be honest, before this cruise I had no idea this island even existed. We decided to just walk around and enjoy the city and then go to a beach (which we never found). But it is such an adorable little town.


We got to cross the floating Queen Emma Bridge which was awesome. It opens several times a day to let ships through.

Across the bridge is a huge heart with locks from couples all around the world.

Then we went back onto the ship and enjoyed the day in the sun! I didnt take as many pictures as I usually do. I was soaking it all in.



 

At night we went to see the magician again. He had a new show. It was fantastic!





No comments:

Utah- Part 4