Monday, March 13, 2006

March 13, 2006

March 13, 2006

I think I have contracted “spring fever”. Definition: This overwhelming urge to deep clean and deep organize my entire, and I do mean entire, household and not stopping until its completed while driving all family members insane. I am sure my family is ready to send me to the looney bin. I only have a few rooms left and the place looks fabulous. It’s not like anyone comes over. I just like it clean and organized. Maybe I will just check myself into that looney bin.

Alayna was sick this week with a cough and cold. She hasn’t really acted too sick. In fact, she hasn’t had a potty accident in over week and she goes to bed by 8:00. I kinda hope she stays sick. Oh my heck- what kind of mom am I?? I did find a new show she loves (as she has all the Doras and Diegos memorized). It’s called “Wonder Pets”. Its pretty dorky, but I will take it.

Well, we didn’t do much other than clean this week. Although, we got our BOM wall up and it looks so awesome. I will post a picture although it doesn’t quite capture it. We also changed the toy room as it is ALWAYS messy and drives me insane. Hopefully this new organized way will work. If not, I will change it into a....well, uh...whatever.

Kayla and Marisa lost all their games last week. But we know they will have a better game tonight. Its so fun to watch them play.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4