Sunday, March 05, 2006

March 5, 2006

March 5, 2006

Our week this week was busy but not overly exciting. I did write earlier this week about Marisa’s concert Tuesday night which was just amazing! She had her solo concert yesterday. All students in orchestra in the entire district have the opportunity to do a solo in front of an audience. She did a great job. She even had another babysitting job last night. We also got her sign up sheet for college for kids. What awesome classes they are offering. As soon as I know what classes she got for sure, I will post them.

On Thursday night we had the missionaries over along with another family in our ward. The daughter, who is 13, is getting baptized next week so the missionaries taught her a lesson in our home. The mom was just baptized last July. We had such a fun evening and then, when the missionaries left, we watched Survivor.

Tyler was down with a bit of a cold/ cough thing, but seems to be doing better today. The girls are loving volleyball and start their games a week from Monday. I am surprised Marisa likes it so much. Alayna was on a war path this week and spent much of her time in time out: cut Tylers punching bag with scissors, shoved a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet, unrolled an entire toilet roll in our bathroom, went outside to play and fell in the mud (covered from head to toe- what a mess that was to clean up) and has started throwing temper tantrums to get her way. It just lands her in the time out chair which makes her really mad. I just keep telling myself she will grow out of this. She will...right? Hello?

I have started my Spring Cleaning. I must be sick in the head, but I sure enjoy the rooms once I am done with them. We finished the whole storage room yesterday and I did our room and closet this week. I am trying to get up enough energy to tackle Marisa’s room. We are also making fun plans for our garden this year and deciding what we want to plant. We are truly looking forward to spring and seeing everything bloom.

Have a wonderful week !

No comments:

Utah- Part 4