Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8, 2007

January 8, 2007

Quick note for the week:

I got hit with a cold dose of reality on Wednesday morning at 5:45am , when I had to get up and get ready for work. That vacation was way too short. Anyway, I was given the opportunity to teach Mrs. Yerke 7th grade reading classes for W/TH/F. I really enjoyed it and love being able to see the same kids three days in a row. Wow- what a difference that made!! I will admit though, I was very tired on Saturday. I ended up having to deep clean Saturday instead of my normal Friday.
We found out Marisa placed 1st on her team (150 kids) and qualified for the school Geography Bee which will be held Tuesday. I am subbing Kayla’s class that morning but subbing at Excelsior for the afternoon so I will be able to see the school Bee. I know she is nervous, but she is just hoping she does better than last year.
Bob was up all last night sick. So, he stayed home from work. Hope I don’t get it, I have too much going on. Tomorrow after the Bee we have gymnastics and then babysitting for a family in our ward.
Glad Grandma Annie made it home from the hospital and is doing well. We were so sad to hear though that the girls bunnies died. Anyway, I know this is short, but its another busy one. I will write more this weekend.

Kris

No comments:

Utah- Part 4