Monday, October 22, 2007

Darn fast newsletter

October 22, 2007

Well, I start work full-time tomorrow. I am excited, yet overwhelmed. Hopefully, it will be a good, positive experience and I can impress those who might be able to hire me next year.
We had the big Primary Program yesterday. The kids all did a great job. I didn’t enjoy sitting on the front row, but that’s ok.

On Friday, I ran errands with the kids for about 8 hours!! We FINALLY tracked down some Halloween costumes. No easy task around here. I will send pictures during the Halloween party! We also did the grocery shopping, planned meals for the next two weeks, etc. It was a very long day but we got a lot done.

Saturday was a 2 hour practice for the Primary Program, then we mowed and trimmed the lawns, put all the deck stuff away, and prepared our place for winter.

We got our water softener fixed. A small wood chip was stuck and clogged the drain. That is the most expensive wood chip I have ever seen!! Our carpet finally dried after many days and we were able to put Tyler’s room back together again!

Well, sorry this is so dang short. Time is short right now. Until next week….

No comments:

Utah- Part 4