Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007
Speedy Newsletter

1. In the last two weeks, Kayla has had two dance performances. They did the half time at the 7th grade boy’s basketball game and the 8th grade boy’s team. Kayla did a great job!!

2. Marisa had an amazing orchestra performance. We videotaped but forgot to snap a picture. Kayla had a fantastic band performance (a huge difference between 5th and 6th grade band), but we forgot both cameras. I swear if my head wasn’t attached in would be hanging out in a lost and found by now!

3. Tyler started on a basketball team. I believe the first games start in December.

4. I just finished my first half of the long-term job. I love it, but am exhausted. Even though the kids are off tomorrow, I have to work. Trimester grades are due, so it will just be a long paperwork day.

5. Our neighbor asked us to baby-sit her two dogs and 4 6-week old puppies for 5 days. What a fun experience that was! Each kid got his or her own baby puppy to hold and play with. We enjoyed it, but I am still not convinced that we need a dog. The kids are. All the pee and poop solidified my mind. Anyway, I have attached some really cute pictures from those days.

Ok, that is my speedy update. We are headed out to church.

Lots of love,
Kris

No comments:

Utah- Part 4