Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana" (Groucho Marx)

Hanson's Treatment of Time:There are never enough hours in a day, but always too many days before Saturday.

I have been pondering how quickly time has been passing. We watched Jumper last night and I was thinking that would be so cool. But especially if I had the power to freeze time. Which I don't. And then I find I am just wasting my time by pondering on how cool it would be if I could stop time. I think its late.

Anyway, here is our fastest newsletter recap ever. Your welcome!
*I started school this week. LOVE my job and students, the two weeks of training before was hell.
*Kids had a FANTASTIC first week of school.
*Seminary starts in the morning, Kayla starts on the school volleyball team tomorrow, Alayna starts gymnastics this week, Tyler starts football, and we ALL have back to school parent nights.
*Oh, and Alayna turns 6 on Wednesday.

No comments:

Utah- Part 4