Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer is here and we are free!

Summer is here and we are free!

This felt like the longest year of all time and we are so thrilled that summer is here and school is done!!! We were concentrating hard on just trying to survive the week so I hardly got any pictures. I have learned a couple things this week though…

IMG_3560

1. Be careful what you pray for

Ok, just so you know, when you pray to lose weight so you look good and feel confident in your swimsuit on the beach, make sure you specify exactly how that should happen. I was hoping any extra “jiggliness” would simply disappear, however I ended up getting a nasty stomach flu for the week. I was so sick and it was NOT fun! Now I am very worried that all 4 kids will have it on the trip.

2. Taking That Giant Leap of Faith

Sometimes you decide you just need to take that “Leap of Faith”, but then you find yourself hanging over the grand canyon and you aren’t sure where to put your feet down, or even if you will drop to the depths below.

I made a huge leap of faith and resigned from my job as a teacher. There is a huge story that accompanies my decision to do so. I felt I needed a change. Long story short, I have a few options on where to land and I have to make a decision by Tuesday. Stay tuned to find out the rest of the story…

Miscellaneous

*I am proud to say that both Marisa and Kayla earned the Stake Presidents award for seminary!

DSCN0901

*Bob and the kids headed to Nauvoo this weekend for the youth temple trip.

WE LEAVE IN 3 DAYS AND WE MAY NEVER RETURN!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

We hope you come back! But, even more so hope you have such a great time! I'll be praying for you with your job....

Utah- Part 4