Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tyler, Turquoise, and Pinterest Tries

Tyler, Turquoise, and Pinterest Tries

Way to go Tyler!

1. He got accepted into College for Kids again, although he probably won’t attend this year.

2. He received a “superior” on his band solo.

DSCF0223

3. Yesterday his showchoir traveled to Dubuque for a competition and placed 6th!

4. He also bedazzled his assignment for school. Wonder where he gets that from?

DSCF0209

5. He was also set apart as the Deacons Quorum President today.

Décor

I worked on the kids bathroom this week. It was a purple “fairytopia” theme which totally rocked when they little and we 1st moved here. But now that I have 3 teens, we figured we might be up for modernized update. So, I took Marisa and Kayla to Walmart and seriously we were there for 30 minutes trying to all agree upon colors. We finally decided on a turquoiseish blue and light brown. I got matching candles and then put up new vinyl my sister bought for me. I think it looks fantastic!

DSCF0211

DSCF0212

DSCF0213

Now I am looking at the downstairs bathroom …poor Bob!

I also moved several thousand books(and NO that’s not an exaggeration)at the library . Some of my ideas are coming together brilliantly.

Pinterest Tries

As usual more info on these will be available on my other blog later today if you want recipes.

Yummy Chocolate chip cookies made with cream cheese!

DSCF0215

Cheesy Chicken Croissants

DSCF0221

Chicken Crockpot Taco Mix

DSCF0224

Chicken Enchiladas

DSCF0210

Sliders- cooked ham and cheese sandwiches

DSCF0208

March is on its way like a lion

We had a big snow storm this week and got a delay 1 day for it.  I’ll take it!

DSCF0217

DSCF0222

DSCF0219

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

Yay Tyler! I forgot to tell you that we got Joshua's certificate as they have them there about 10-15 minutes after they play.
Hope Tyler won't be too lonely in Deacon's quorum. It shrunk quickly!

Utah- Part 4