Sunday, April 08, 2012

Let the joy of Easter fill up your heart today and the whole year ahead. Happy Easter!

April 8, 2012
Let the joy of Easter fill up your heart today and the whole year ahead. Happy Easter!
We got all our fun Easter stuff out and Alayna planned a fun Easter egg hunt for a FHE lesson for this afternoon.
DSCF0388
Spring Germage
Tyler got very sick this week. I thought it might be strep. I took him in and sure enough the doctor looked down his throat and said, “Whoa! I don’t even HAVE to do a test- we need to get him on antibiotics right away!”. So Tyler missed 2 days of school. Then, Bob, Alayna, and I all got a touch of the flu. That was fun. And Bob has another infection starting so he is on another dose of antibiotics. Not a fun week as far as health goes.
Library Décor
I did get a ton done at work this week. Our new furniture (that we got a grant for) finally arrived!! It looks awesome!
IMG_4943
(Student named Freddy with my boss, Becky, trying out the new chairs)
IMG_4947
Got my Manga and Superheroes display up:
IMG_4945
IMG_4946
Still working on my bookmark display:
IMG_4949
New Sheldon Cut Out:
IMG_4944
New DVD Display:
IMG_4948

No comments:

Utah- Part 4