Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MOA- Day 2

Nickelodeon Universe and Entirely Too Much Shopping (but not enough according to Marisa)

DSCF0871

The “SPLAT-O-Sphere” which scared the living daylights and her screams could be heard miles away.  But later that day, she rode it again several times!

DSCF0873

DSCF0874

DSCF0877

The Orange roller coaster which goes around the whole park

DSCF0878

The Ninja Turtle airplane ride (Alayna was too scared to try the 1st time, but went several times after)

DSCF0882

DSCF0887

DSCF0885

This was what I call the Death Drop roller coaster.  Only Ty and Bob did it.  This was the best shot I could get (Front row- the two on your right)

DSCF0879

Bob, Ty, and Alayna spent the rest of the time riding more rides and having a blast, while Marisa and I did 6 hours of shopping.  I’ll give Marisa credit- she doesn’t tire easily.  We hit probably every clearance rack there was.

DSCF0888

DSCF0890

DSCF0892

Its 11PM and we just got back home to Iowa and dang is that a LONG drive!  The kids were great and we had a blast!  Kayla seems to be loving EFY and had a dance tonight.  We also hit the GINORMOUS IKEA store by the mall and have the plans for my dream home!

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

I rode that Sponge Bob coaster. But only once. Just a little too jerky for my body. That Ninja ride wasn't open when we went there. Looks pretty cool! I like the orange streak coaster. Nice and smooth.

Utah- Part 4