Monday, July 09, 2012

If ye are prepared, ye shall not starve!

It’s 72 hour kit/Food Storage week at the Hart household!

Cleaned out the 72 hour kits.  Good thing because if this is what we were stuck wearing in a crisis, we would all cry.  Alayna said, “If I’m gonna die, I’d like to at least die with dignity!” and then she promptly got new clothes for her bag.

DSCF1045

DSCF1042

DSCF1038

DSCF1039

 

We made awesomely sweet 72 hour kits.  I got it from this great website! Be Prepared

My kids are actually looking forward when we get to clean it out next year so they can eat it all!

DSCF1049

DSCF1050

DSCF1048

(Yes, I even labeled the Lazy Susan!)

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

That's hilarious about the clothes not fitting. We still had diapers in our 72 hour kit we went thru last year. The lazy susan is funny too....

Utah- Part 4