Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quick Week Update

Tyler had a choir concert this week and did a great job! Way to go Tyler!

DSCF1754

He also had a showchoir competition in Wisconsin on Saturday.  They left by bus at 3:30AM and got home this morning at 3:30 AM.  Very long day.  His group did great- didn’t place though.  The other groups placed 1st in the prep category and Linn Mar 10th street placed 2nd in the top division!  But, I have to say that Jefferson were the grand champions (where I teach) Woot woot!!!

I have been working hard on my ePortfolio for my class.  I also did a complete the (15,000 item) inventory for our library all by myself!  (I’m exhausted to say the least).  I also got 6 boxes shipped to Better World Books.  I am now the district lead for this project!

Image02072013114855

Got to talk to Marisa yesterday and she is doing great.  Busy with classes, taking pilates and zumba, and trying to survive the semester.  We miss you Marisa!!!

Kayla has been sick this weekend but has been a tremendous help around the house!  She made cookies, cleaned, took the kids where they needed to go.  Thank you to Kayla!

Alayna is doing great and excited to audition this week for an upcoming solo in her 5th grade program.  Good luck Alayna!

DSCF1758

No comments:

Utah- Part 4