Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oh how I continue to love my job!

This week was homecoming week and yes, even I dressed up.  You can see pics of the students on my blog, which by the way is almost up to 2,000 views!!

Character day: (with my para Lisa)

Image10092013121936

I am actually a Superwoman in real life right?….

Image10092013121822

Hawaiian day:

Image10082013150817

Panana Game Day (we supported Staff team Camo):

Image10102013124726

You can see all the teams competing in the egg toss.  They had to put oil on their hands- it was pretty funny Smile

Image10102013124851

I even made the school newspaper (even though the person who interviewed me got most of the info incorrect.  Oh well)

DSCF2314

Now for the crazy story of the week.  You wont believe me, but its true!!!The door slammed in our library and a kid said, “Huh….my finger just fell off.”  Lisa (my para)ran over like a beast and sure enough his finger came off!!!!!!  It was the top finger joint on the middle finger.  She grabbed him and raced him to the front office where they got him immediately to the hospital.  When she got back, a teacher opened the door and the finger fell on the floor.  One of the other teachers picked it up.  Gross!!!  They weren’t able to attach it, but he was back in the next day and put a sign in our library to be careful with the door cause you may lose a finger.  He's a great kid!  But I must say I really hope not to ever see something like that in my library again…

009

Heres a pic of his group so you can see more of my library…

008

No comments:

Utah- Part 4