Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sinus surgery and hot chocolate cupcakes

Alayna left this cute note on my computer one night this week.

DSCF2370

So we had our “bonding activity” on Saturday where we made hot chocolate cupcakes with homemade frosting and peppermint chunks.  They were amazing!

DSCF2369

DSCF2371

Bob had to have surgery again.  This makes 5.  The doctor was able to take out tons of polyps and apparently lots of infection behind his eyes and in all sinuses.  It took him a while to come out of the anesthesia.  I took a pic in the recovery room and he will probably kill me for posting…

Image11202013122445

This weekend, we watched several movies so he could relax.  “White House Down” which I loved!  You know me and action films.  “The Croods” very cute family film.  “Paranoia” intriguing film with Liam Helmsworth.  And of course, the best, “Man of Steel” in 3D.  Oh the awesomeness!

Kayla and Tyler saw Catching Fire and said its amazing.  I hope to go with Bob and Alayna next week.  We are all looking forward to and NEEDING that Thanksgiving break!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully he actually got some rest!

Unknown said...

I want to know how the cupcakes tasted tat have tomato puree in them!

Utah- Part 4