Sunday, December 01, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 45th to Bob!

DSCF2380

(Alaynas white board in her room)

We had a very nice, quiet Thanksgiving day with games and movies and most of all RELAXATION!  We all needed it badly.

DSCF2378

I am extremely grateful that Marisa is being watched over and taken care of by loving friends on the other side of the nation!  They had her over for dinner and sent her home with a space heater because she has been freezing.  They are also having her over for Christmas and even got her gifts for under the tree.  Her Visa status is still on the 1st step.

bees

Bob turned 45 this week.  I am proud to say that I am also in the running for Wife-of-the-year.  I didn’t forget his birthday, but I have been so extremely busy with everything that I had to do it all last minute. I blew the pie and the décor was, um, hideous.  I asked Alayna to make a happy birthday sign and this is what she made… What the heck?  All I can say is that I try…

DSCF2374

DSCF2373

DSCF2372

(Boo on me)

We did go as a family to see Catching Fire which was AMAZINGLY FABULOUS AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We also went to Zoeys for lunch and a zookie!

zookie

I cut my hair.  Im so sick of it I could scream.  I really like it.  But now it takes more effort.

DSCF2375

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Kristina,
I think your hair looks stylish. Will you put some pretty flowers in it. That will make it more beautiful. Then you will need a beautiful flower dress to go with it. Make sure to say hello to Alayna for me. Could you write me back please?
Love, Brielle

ihartbooks2 said...

Oh Brielle!! I just love that you read my blog and left a comment. I will work on flowers and a pretty flower dress. That is a great idea!! Alayna says hello back. We sure do miss you!!

The Borden Family said...

great hair cut! Happy Birthday Bob! Happy Turkey day too! Sounds like a perfect break! Great minds think alike, right?

Utah- Part 4