Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Fluffy Lily and a Pi-Ku to red paint…

I am not sure how I went from anti-pets (for good reason) to two guinea pigs!  We did some research and it all shows that little female guinea pigs do better with a  friend.   So, we went to the pet store and saw this beautiful little guinea pig who was so fluffy, she looked like she had stuck her finger in a light socket.  So, we brought her home.  Rosie and Lily are getting used to each either and its pretty cute.

DSCF2598

She likes to hang out in Alaynas hood…

DSCF2597

In honor of Pi day on Friday, I wrote a Pi-Ku (instead of Haiki, so I use 3,1,4) as to why Tyler is off the family painting team…

Only Ty

can

step in red paint.

We started the work on Tyler's room.  We are going with some pretty colors.  One of them happens to be bright red AKA Frosted Pomegranate. Tyler insisted on helping paint his room.  I was leery, with good reason.  Within a couple of minutes, he stepped backwards right into the red paint with his size 14 feet!  How?, one might ask.  You should have heard my scream.  So we wrapped his foot in a garbage bag and sent him to the bathroom, where he proceeded to spread the red paint throughout the bathroom while “washing” his foot.

DSCF2601

So, he lays on the bed for a while, kindly pointing out our mistakes and then says, “Hey, I think I deserve a second chance!  I can do this!”  So, being the awesome mom I am, gave him a chance.  Within 5 minutes guess what?  No, go ahead…guess!  He stepped backwards again!!  You should have heard THAT scream.  The mess he left behind made his room look like a crime scene.  Did I mention he is permanently off the painting team?

DSCF2602

Oh heres another Pi-Ku:

Alayna

cooked

the plastic lid.

DSCF2596

So, in summation, we are MORE than ready for spring break.  3 people sick, one extra-gritchy…Wisconsin Dells, here we come!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4