Sunday, September 14, 2014

A week full of great things!

1. Kayla is off like Bilbo Baggins, excited for her new adventure  to BYU-I!  It was so hard to see her go.  I thought it would be easier when the 2nd kid leaves, but it isnt.  BUT, I am excited to see how this semester goes, what exciting people she will meet, and what classes she will like.  But Kayla, we miss you!!!

Here she is in her new apartment with her new décor! A special thank you to the Ribera's for driving her up and getting her all settled.  We are extremely grateful!!

2. Alayn won her 1st volleyball game!  Ill get pics of her next game tomorrow.

3.  Tyler auditioned for and made a lead part in the school play!  We are excited for him, but I don’t know how he will do it all!

IMG_20140914_135159468

4.  As I said in the previous blog post, we had a wonderful day with Mike Ritland. I went home sick (as my body cant take the stress) and after taking a sick day and sleeping 26 hours in 2 days, I could finally face the world again.  I do love good weeks!

5. We finally got to see Captain America: winter soldier, and as you can guess, it totally kicked butt!! Plus, our family is now hooked on the series “Once Upon a Time”.  What a fabulous family series. 

6. We also canned more pasta sauce, deep cleaned the house from top to bottom, did all the yard work, whew!  We also Mr. Tomatoes pants…

Photo: We found Mr. Tomatoes pants...

A message to Kayla from Rosie and Lily “We miss you!!”

IMG_20140914_082426142

No comments:

Utah- Part 4