Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lots and lots of good stuff!

Alayna started volleyball.  In her 1st game she made 2 points!

017

018

Tyler had a game and was busy with the play.  Btw- he auditioned and got one of the lead parts in the school play!  Way to go Ty!

008

(Hes turning the corner)

009

We had fun making carmeled apples last night using the honeycrisp apples from our tree.  They were messy but awfully delicious!!

017

019

We went searching for my teen dress up week costume and still no luck.  I am getting discouraged, but we had fun!

013

014

So, things at work have been great!  I would just like to say for the record that I am the master of presenting and motivating middle school students. Last year, we started a Battle of the Book club. I put up fliers, but we only got 10 kids to sign up, the boys tried to get out of it, but the principal wouldn’t let them quit. This year, I got my superawesome hubby to use my pics and music to make a slideshow. So, I showed the classes the slideshow and then performed my magic and told them how awesome it will be. Now I have 22 teams and I have only talked to half the school. Master? Yep!

THEN, I offered a READ & FEED time for Flex this week and had 4 periods FULL of kids reading.  I told them they could bring treats, blankets, pillows, and read anywhere they want.  They thought that was amazing- here are some of the places they chose:

024

025

(Can you see the kid behind the chair?)

026

027

I made the paper again- I actually took the picture:

028

And here is a summary of August on my wall- almost done with Sept.  We are kinda rockin it…

032

No comments:

Utah- Part 4