Sunday, September 07, 2014

Feeling jealous, but so blessed!

There are times when I can really count on my brothers  (AKA superbrothers) and Comic-Con is one of them.  Anyone who knows me knows I am a Superfan of Arrow (and the new Flash, hint hint).  Jonathan painted an amazing painting for me to hang in my library, but wanted to show it at the SLC Comic Con.  Then, we found out Stephen Amell, who plays Arrow, would be at the Comic-Con!  I had a a dream.  A dream that he would actually sign my painting.  I assigned my brothers the task knowing that if anyone could do this impossible task, it would be them.  I never dreamed in a million years it would actually happen and guess what??….

arrow

Now I just have to pray Jonathan wont want to keep it (fingers crossed)

Jonathan showed up to Comic-Con as Batman and I have to share this picture because of its adorableness…

batman

THEN, super brother Joe got in line to meet Brandon Sanderson- one of our favorite authors of ALL time and even got him to sign a book for me.  Oh the happiness!!!

IMG_3749

I must go next year.  I just must!!!

We had a super busy week again.  Alayna is in volleyball on Team A.  Her games start this week.  Kayla is ready to get out of here!  She can’t wait to get to college, get to Idaho and get settled. 

Tyler was in the swamp fox parade and also had his 1st game this week.

image

Tyler is right behind the directors head

Bob, still rocking it, installed a beautiful new fan over the kitchen table- we got rid f the hanging chandelier that everyone bangs their heads on!  And it makes it so much cooler to sit there.  He also finished the mantle downstairs and started on the bathroom.  It is all looking so gorgeous!'

IMG_20140907_100516633

Another crazy one ahead.  Our big assembly with Mike Ritland is on Tuesday.  Im so nervous I havent been sleeping.  Its probably a good thing I didn’t become an event planner.  Kayla is coming as my photographer and it is being covered by the newspaper.  Wish us all luck!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4